Protested Development: Cause Posters for the Whole (Bluth) Family.
Shutterstock’s in-house design team created “cause” posters in honor of this month’s 15 all-new episodes return of Arrested Development on Netflix. These are based on one of our team’s favorite recurring bits - Lindsay Bluth Fünke’s love of causes. We’ve designed Cause Protest Posters for the different family members and what we think their character would be passionate about.
Previously on Arrested Development | NPR’s guide to the running gags from the show
This is dedication.
Bluthify | Spotify made playlists for each one of the Bluth Family members for you to enjoy.
Click here and listen to each one of them, and share them with your friends, they’re perfect.
Mitch Hurwitz tells all: Who decided Carl Weathers should be cheap? Why the Blue Man Group? And has anyone ever eaten a mayonegg?
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
Vulture made a custom Arrested Development emoji set; if only this was real.
After seven Bluth-less years the wait is finally over, and Hypable is here to help you celebrate Arrested Development’s season 4 with a sugar rush. Check out the show’s drinking game here.
Ive been looking for this photo since the dawn of time